- Pre-Qualify by completing an application (online or over the phone)
- Submit the necessary documentation, to get Pre-Approved – Lender will review all items provided and research all financing options for you! (see full list here)
- Once pre-approved
Lender will schedule a phone consultation, so they can review your loan options, loan approval & loan details
-you will be provided a Pre-Approval Letter
-you can now find a home, submit an offer on a home, and feel confident that you can become a homeowner within 30 days of an executed contract!
- Once you find your home and have an executed contract:
-Lender will lock in your loan and interest rate
– within a couple days, the lenders Disclosure Team will electronically provide you with your Loan Disclosures -lender will need you to DocuSign these docs right away (utilizing the DocuSign account you create with lender)
- Loan Processor: will help you with your loan and work on getting you to the finish line, ASAP! The loan processor responsibilities include:
-processing your loan and submitting it to Underwriting for review
-if loan processor needs any additional items from you, they will reach out to you as well, to request items
- Lender will order your Appraisal, as soon as you or your Realtor, give us permission. Once we have the appraisal assigned to an appraiser:
-Lender will email you a payment link and instructions, so you can pay for your appraisal
- Final Loan Approval/Clear to Close: Once our Underwriter has reviewed and cleared all pending items, lender will issue a final loan approval! The lender should not need any further documentation from you! They will communicate this to you and submit your loan packet to their closing department, so that they can start working on your closing documents and final figures
- Closing Disclosure (CD): The lenders closing department will email you this document at least 3 days prior to closing. This Document (CD) will contain your total cash needed to close and your final monthly payments. It is VERY important that you DocuSign this document, the same day it is sent to you, to ensure that we stay on target to make your closing date.
- Closing Day: For your closing day, you will need to bring a Cashier’s Check payable to the Title Company -OR- Wire title the required funds (PLEASE confirm this with the Title Company). Your Realtor will coordinate your closing appointment and provide you with the appointment location. This appointment usually takes about an hour.
Funding & Closing: The lender will give the Title Company authorization to fund the loan once they have all the signed documents! When this occurs, your loan has been “funded” & “closed” and you are officially a homeowner!
Feel free to contact our team if you have any further questions.
We are looking forward to working with you and your family in the near future.