Connecting Utilities Services
First, check each company’s website to see how to transfer your utilities online. If they do not offer online transfers, give them a call to set up your shut-off and set-up appointments. You need to start contacting very provider individually to let them know you’r moving to a new home.
CPS Energy can help you get your power turned on.
- If you’re a CPS Energy customer and need to transfer service, visit cpsenergy.com and transfer service in minutes.
- If you need to start service and are not a CPS Energy customer, please call CPS Energy at (210) 353-2222.
San Antonio Water System can help you get your water turned on.
- If you’re a SAWS customer and need to transfer service, visit saws.org and transfer service in minutes.
- If you need to start water service and are not a SAWS customer, please call SAWS at (210) 704-7297 or visit one of their customer centers and provide the following:
- The proper address
- Purchase agreement of new home
- A valid driver’s license or Texas ID
- Contact phone number
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
Residential Waste and Recycling Services can help you with your waste and recycling needs.
- Tiger Sanitation (210) 333-4287 tigersanitation.com
- Republic Service (210) 304-2700 republicservices.com
- Waste Connections (855) 809-2783 wasteconnections.com