Join Our Team!
Are you a natural entrepreneur with an interest in Real Estate? Do you want to make great money and work on a fast growing team with amazing opportunities?
The Garza Home Team at RE/MAX North San Antonio is looking for a self-motivated, ambitious and inspired to succeed Real Estate Agent to join our team.
To ensure your financial success, you will be provided with in-bound leads and unsurpassed training. We’ll give you all the tools and support you need so that you can get started working with buyers and sellers within the first two weeks of joining our team, and you’ll be able to close deals within your first month!
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who does not like to be capped on your potential.
This is a straight commission position.
• Build relationships with home buyers and sellers while facilitating the transaction
• Negotiate contracts for clients and create raving fans
• Receive support from a team of real estate professionals responsible for marketing, open houses, showings, inspections, and the closing process
• Daily sales prospecting, using our proven systems and models
• Be given access to a massive database of real estate leads and the best tools in the business
The Garza Home Team at RE/MAX North San Antonio Provide
• LEADS We will ensure you have a pipeline of leads so you can grow your business
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office / transaction support
• Proven on-boarding training program with ongoing team training
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) Agents
• Proprietary marketing system to assist in selling properties for top dollar
• A culture of support and recognition, as well as lots of fun!
• Self motivated with the ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
• Possess a customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
• Be coachable and have a desire to learn from top producing agents on the team to succeed in the industry
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Be a team player who thrives working in a competitive culture
• Must have an active Texas Real Estate License
• Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Subject: Realtor/Sales Associate
- Cover Letter
- Include your resume
- How many years of real estate experience?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Real Estate License?