- Commandments of Buying a Home
- Finding and Viewing Homes
- How to Make an Offer
- HOMEBUYING DOs and DON’Ts
- Home Buying Process
- How can a REALTOR help you find your new home?
- Credit DO’s and DON’Ts
- Buying Online It’s Safe to Buy Your New Home
- Garza Home Team Virtual Home Buying Program
- Virtual Home Buying Program
- QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE A HOME INSPECTION
- What You Should Know About Earnest Money
- What You Should Know About Home Inspections
- Consider These Costs, Too
- Steps to Boost Your Credit Score
- Why School Ratings Matter: 5 Ways They Impact Your Home Investment
- Inspections 101
- 3 Pieces of Money You Need to Know About
- Homebuying DOs and DON’Ts
- 4 Potential Surprises When Buying a Home
- 4 Steps to Win a Bidding War
- Are School Ratings Important When Buying a home?
- The true cost of homeowners insurance deductible?
- The difference between good and cheap home insurance?
- How to read your home insurance quote?
- What are the upfront cost when buying a home?
- Location is more than a neighborhood
- Signs You’re Ready to Buy a Home
- How Owning a Home Benefits You and Your Family
- 4 Ways to Make Your Dog More Comfortable When Moving
- Building Home Equity: A Beginner’s Guide
- Benefits of Homeownership: Why Owning a Home is a Smart Investment
- 5 Essential Tips for Home Buyers: Saving Early, Considering Hidden Costs, Sticking to Your Budget, Buying Sooner, and Planning for Your Future Needs
- Steps After Receiving Home Inspection Report: How to Make Informed Decisions for Your Dream Home
- Launch Your Homebuying Journey with These 3 Simple Steps
- Understanding Home Appraisals: What They Are and Why They Matter
- Financial Documents Needed to Secure Home Loan
- The Mortgage and Loan Process
- What is a VA Loan?
- How to Fix Your Credit Score Fast
- How to Lose a House in 10 Ways
- 3 Steps to Launch the Homebuying Process
- How Homestead Exemption Can Benefit Texas Homeowners: A Guide by The Garza Home Team at RE/MAX North San Antonio
- A Comprehensive Moving Checklist to Ensure a Smooth Move
- 12 Moving Tips to Make Your Move Easier: Expert Advice from The Garza Home Team at RE/MAX North San Antonio
- Comprehensive Checklist: Updating Your Address When Moving to a New Home
Home for Sale
- How to Brighten Your Home
- Tips to Organize Your Home
- Quarantine Clean
- 5 Essential Security Tips to Safeguard Your Home and Family
- 4 Simple Safety Tips for New Homeowners to Keep Their Property Secure
- Home Improvement Financing Options
- 3 Tips for Tackling Spring Cleaning
- Tips for Preventing Fires in Your Home
- Should I be worried about nail pops?
- The importance of having a proper drainage and grading around your home foundation
- Are you using mobile payments safely?
- Home Changes That Affect Insurance
- Do I need Extended Homeowners Warranty?
- Understanding Mortgage Insurance
- WHAT’S THE POINT OF MORTGAGE POINTS?
- What it Means to be Pre-Qualified or Pre-Approved
- What’s included in your mortgage payment?
- What are Closing Cost?
- The Mortgage and Loan Process
- Loan Process
- Three Things to Consider When Choosing a Mortgage Lender
- Why Hire Me as Your Realtor?
- Meet Jesse Rene Garza REALTOR
- 3 Signs It’s Time to Call an Agent
- Meet Rosa Thelma Garza REALTOR
- Buying a Home? 4 Signs It’s Time to Call An Agent
- 4 Tips for Choosing a Real Estate Agent
- Steps to Selling Your Home Successfully: Marketing Plan and Tips
- Three Strategies for Determining List Price
- Things To Consider when Listing Your Home
- Professional pictures when listing home? Yes or No?
- Home Tips to Keep in Mind
- Curb Appeal Upgrades That Can Add Value
- Don’t Make These Mistakes When Pricing Your Home
- Common Seller Mistakes to Avoid
- Staging Tips for Your Home
- Why an “Instant Offer” May Not Be Best For You
- How to Meet Your Home-Selling Goals
- What Sellers Should Know About The Risks of Recording Buyers
- Do solar panels add value to a home?
- What’s included in the sale of a house?
- Do’s and Don’ts of Presale Home Repairs
- 5 Tips for Home Sellers with Pets
- 6 Tips for Using Flowers to Boost Curb Appeal
- Selling Your Home in the Off Season
- 3 Ways to Prep Your Home for Sale
- Home Selling Process
- Preparing for a Home Inspection: Turn on Utilities and Ensure Access Points are Clear and Unlocked to Avoid Re-inspection Fees
- Buy a home in San Antonio
- Finance your dream home in San Antonio
- Sell your home in San Antonio
- Home Valuation
- 4 Ways Tech is Used in Real Estate
- Should I Move Myself or Hire a Mover?
- Connecting Utilities Services
- Tips for Getting Settled in Your New Home
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Your Time at Home
- Hidden Costs of Buying and Owning a Home
- Protecting Against Wire Fraud: Tips for Homebuyers and Sellers
- The Power of Home Equity: Building Wealth and Financial Flexibility | Garza Home Team, RE/MAX North San Antonio