The Mortgage and Loan Process
The Garza Home Team at RE/MAX North San Antonio recommend that our buyers get pre-qualified before beginning their home search. Knowing exactly how much you can comfortably spend on a home reduces the potential frustration of looking at homes beyond your means.
Funding your home purchase
Financial pre-qualification or pre-approval
- Application and interview
- Buying provides pertinent documentation, including verification of employment (see full list here)
- Credit report is requested
- Appraisal scheduled for current home owned, if any
- Loan package is submitted to underwriting for approval
- Parties are notified of approval
- Loan documents are completed and sent to title company
- Title exam, insurance and title survey conducted
- Bowers come in for final signatures
- Lenders reviews the loan package
- Funds are transferred by wire
Feel free to contact our team if you have any further questions.
We are looking forward to working with you and your family in the near future.